Well, Chipotle, as the name says, is the brand that has expertise in making lip-smacking and finger-licking Chipotle. It is a much-loved Mexican food chain, and it has made many loyal customers over many years. And this food franchise is curious about knowing what its customers want and how much they are satisfied with its services. So, that’s why it is offering its customers a chance to enter sweepstakes and win exciting rewards by participating in its survey. Giving Chipotle customer feedback via chipotlefeedback.com is an easy method by which foodies can join sweepstakes and, with some luck, take home free gift coupons.
If you love to eat Chipotle and Mexican food, you shouldn’t miss this easy chance to earn a free meal. This is a pretty good opportunity to make use of because everyone enjoys a free meal and better service and the only thing you have to do is give your honest opinions. The whole procedure of giving feedback and entering sweepstakes is simple if you know various details clearly. Therefore, we have brought all the information you need under one roof to make it even simpler. There is more than one method to take part in sweepstakes, and you have to decide on what works for you, but we will list all available options for you.
Chipotle Customer Feedback Rules & Requirement
|Survey Name||Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||30 Days|
|Offer Validity Period||January 1 2021 at 12:00 AM to December 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM|
|Survey Limit||One entry per person|
Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey Conditions
- Chipotle feedback survey, like every other online survey, has some basic eligibility criteria. Following terms and conditions avoids possible chances of disqualification from this survey and participating in its sweepstakes:
- Participants who have attained 13 or above can happily take this feedback.
- It is open to all legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America, including the District of Columbia and Canada. Although, Quebec is excluded.
- No purchase is required to enter sweepstakes.
- Promotion entities (such as employees and agents) and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household (related or not) are not eligible to win or participate in this chipotle survey.
- Entrants are not allowed to change their residential address or email address that they had given initially while taking this poll. This is done for purposes of promotion.
- One individual can win only one prize per pool per entry.
- Rewards or coupons are irredeemable and nontransferable into cash. One can only redeem them for food at any of this brand’s outlets.
- Pretending to contest in sweepstakes or enter its survey using false identity will lead to disqualification.
- There will be 12 entry periods, one each month throughout the year. After each entry period, winners will be announced following a random draw.
- Through mailing, a postcard must be postmarked during its promotion period and received by the sponsor before its deadline.
- Mail-in entries should also have a verifiable and legible return address. Otherwise, entrants will be considered as ineligible and get disqualified.
Chipotle Survey Prerequisites
- Online Method
- Purchase receipt from any Chipotle outlets with a unique promo code (survey code) is necessary.
- Total participation time in this chipotle survey can be up to 4-5 minutes.
- Individuals will need a smartphone or PC (laptop) to give responses to their questionnaire.
- Stable internet connection for uninterrupted processing of its questionnaire.
- Knowledge of writing and reading in either English or Spanish is a must.
- Mail-in method
- A black or blue pen for writing personal details is required.
- Only a 3-1/2“X 5” postcard is needed.
- A postage stamp is another prerequisite.
- A mailing envelope is also necessary.
Methods To Participate In Chipotle Survey
There are 2 methods to participate in Chipotle sweepstakes and win free coupon codes for redeeming. They are as follows:
- Online Survey method: This chipotle customer feedback is an online mode of participation that requires a purchase from any of their stores. It involves entering a survey validation code or a promo code from a receipt and entering feedback via chipotlefeedback.com. On entering this survey, people will enter its sweepstakes and will have a chance to win exciting rewards.
- Mail-in method: This Chipotle sweepstakes does not require a purchase. Instead, it involves entering sweepstakes by sending your name and address to the sponsor during the promotion period. Interested individuals will have to send their details to this brand’s postal address through 3-1/2″x5″ sized postcards.
How To Take Part In Chipotle Experience Survey – Online Method?
As already mentioned above, one can take part in this survey and enter sweepstakes through online and offline modes.
1. Visit Chipotle’s official feedback site: www.chipotlefeedback.com. Appeared web page would be in English as that is its default language. Select “Espanol” from that web page’s bottom if you know Spanish better or don’t know English.
2. Now, the site will ask you to select the type of survey invite you received by giving you 4 options. After selecting the “Receipt with a survey code” click on “Next” to continue.
3. Here, enter a 20 digit survey code from your receipt. Type carefully and make sure its format is correct and click on “Start”. It is now time to type the store number, date, and time of your purchase.
4. These details will be available on your purchase receipt or digital bill. Now, chipotle survey questions will emerge. All these questions will be completely based on your visit to their store.
5. After giving responses to its questionnaire, press on “Submit”. Taking part in this online feedback survey will give an automatic entry to sweepstakes.
6. Enter basic contact details such as your name, age, valid email address, address, contact number. Keep track of any notifications from Chipotle in those details that you have given while taking this chipotle survey free burrito.
7. If you have won free Chipotle coupon code, then redeem them by visiting any Chipotle outlet and get amazing discounts.
Chipotle Sweepstakes – (Mail-in method)
This is an alternate method to enter into sweepstakes and give feedback without making a purchase or using any digital devices. Remember, it is open to non-customers as well. Follow these steps:
- Take a 3-1/2 “x5” postcard and a pen(be it black or blue).
- Write down your complete name (no initials), email address, street address (P.O. Boxes are not accepted) along with city, state, zip code, contact number, date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY. This should be legible and handwritten.
- After carefully writing down these details, mail this postcard with sufficient postage to:
- Chipotle feedback customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes, P.O. box 2511328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- Each mail is worth one entry. After mailing a postcard, wait patiently and keep an eye on notifications from Chipotle. On winning sweepstakes, do not delay to claim rewards.
- Redeem chipotle reward code before their expiry. You can show coupon codes at the billing desk while checking out.
Chipotle Coupons & Rewards
Chipotle is a reputed and leading company in the fast-food world. They offer nothing less than amazing rewards for winning their sweepstakes. There are separate prizes awarded each month during the promotion period to winners from both the US pool and Canadian pool. So, there are a total of 24 prizes. In addition, each prize winner has given 52 chipotle survey free burritos. That’s more than one can ever imagine.
These Burrito cards are Chipotle gift cards, each worth $10. Gift cards or their coupon codes are redeemable. Remember, coupon codes are non-transferable, non-convertible into cash. Moreover, one cannot combine these rewards with other offers or discounts. Using these prizes, winners can free Mexican meals at participating Chipotle outlets. The ARV of each prize is $520, and the total ARV of all prizes from both pools combined is $12,480. It is important to note that chipotle discount and burrito cards have a validity of 1 year, so redeem them within that period.
Why Should We Take Chipotle Feedback Survey?
Currently, Chipotle is one of America’s favorite fast-food destinations serving Mexican cuisine. It has grown to such heights because it was able to tune into various consumers’ demands and slowly expand its customer base. Now, many people regularly eat at this brand’s restaurants. What makes people return again and again to it? One major reason is that they take their customers’ opinions and preferences seriously.
Customer feedback can be an important tool to a business and help them determine its success. Chipotle wishes to get in touch with its customers and record their feedback through this survey so that it can make improvements based on inputs and constructive criticism from clients. But, how does a customer benefit from taking this survey? Of course, winning rewards for getting discounts and free food is a major factor. But more importantly, consumers will get to enjoy better services.
Considering reviews from various individuals will make this food franchise improve its food’s quality and hygiene, menus, staff’s behavior, stores’ ambiance etc. Overall, consumers will get a more satisfying experience in their future visits to any of Chipotle’s outlets.
Chipotle Survey Questions
Chipotle feedback.com website will ask you questions regarding your experience at its restaurant. Its questionnaire will have topics ranging from a consumer’s overall experience, quality of food, authenticity, service to cleanliness. We have furnished these questions, which will act only as a model, as these same questions may or may not appear in Chipotle’s questionnaire:
- Choose the type of experience you had: dine-in, carry-out, catering, or delivery.
- How did you place your order? Choose from In-person, chipotle.com, Chipotle app, delivery app, or other.
- How was our team members’ friendliness?
- Is the quality and freshness of your ordered food satisfactory?
- How fast did your order get delivered?
- Are our outlet’s cleanliness, hygiene ambiance and interiors eye-pleasing?
- How satisfied are you with your overall experience at Chipotle? Give a brief explanation.
- How likely are you to recommend us to an acquaintance?
- Are you excited to visit our store again?
Note: There can be some questions that need to be rated from 1-5 on a scale.
About Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill is a fast-food restaurant chain most loved by many food lovers. They have outlets in the USA, Canada, Germany, UK, and France, serving a lot of consumers. There are more than 2600 stores across these countries with exciting menus. Their corporate headquarters is at Newport Beach, California. Famous dishes in their menus mainly consist of burritos, bowls, tacos, salads, and quesadillas which customers can customize. One major highlight is that its staff prepares all meals ordered in front of customers, offering transparency and satisfying consumers’ curiosity. Besides they have a children’s menu as well earning little kiddos’ love too. All the food is freshly prepared; you will not find freezers, microwave ovens, or can openers at any of their outlets.
Chipotle Customer Service
You can contact Chipotle customer service for more information regarding menus, services, products, discounts, etc., via customer care as given below:
- Phone Number( Toll-free): (833) 506-0473
- Corporate Headquarters Address: 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1300, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Customer Care email: email@example.com
Yes, Chipotle has a customer satisfaction survey. For taking online, go to chipotlefeedback.com and enter its sweepstakes.
On giving feedback to the Chipotle feedback survey, one can automatically enter its sweepstakes and will have a shot at winning free Burrito Cards.
To check Chipotle gift card balance, directly visit your nearest store, or visit this site www.chipotle.com/gifts-and-gear.
Once participating in Chipotle’s survey, individuals will enter sweepstakes and can get a chance to win sweepstakes rewards, like free burrito cards.
There are 2 methods to win, one is by giving a customer satisfaction survey (online method), and the other is a Mail-in method (offline method). For more details, refer to the section “How to take part in Chipotle’s survey to enter sweepstakes?” in this article.
First, visit chipotlefeedback.com and select the option “receipt with survey code”. Now, proceed to follow instructions that appear on your screen to complete and submit your survey.
On entering this survey, you will enter Chipotle sweepstakes. Winners of sweepstakes will get selected every month via a random draw and will get notified through their emails.
Yes, 12 winners are selected per year from the USA alone. Chances of winning depend on the number of participants taking part in sweepstakes.
Chipotle sweepstakes is open throughout the year and is divided into 12 entry periods. There is a draw date every month, so there will be a winner every month.
Chipotle stores open at 10:45 AM from Monday to Sunday.
Chipotle stores close at 10 PM from Monday to Sunday.
Current CEO of Chipotle Mexican Grill is Brian Niccol.
To provide feedback on Chipotle delivery, ask for a unique survey code; mostly, you will find it printed on your receipt. Then, enter this survey code on this brand’s official feedback site to attend its survey.
One cannot attempt to give fake feedback because Chipotle’s survey website is capable of detecting it.
While attending Chipotle’s feedback survey, anyone may leave positive feedback based on their experience.
There are separate rewards awarded each month during a promotion period to winners from both the US pool and Canadian pool. So, there are a total of 24 prizes. In addition, each prize winner of Chipotle’s sweepstakes is given 52 Chipotle Burrito Cards. One can redeem their rewards in their future visits to Chipotle.
To contact Chipotle through phone, ring it at (833) 506-0473 or online, go to www.chipotle.com/contact-us.
Yes, many people still eat Chipotle gladly.
A Chipotle burrito card is a gift card with a reward code printed on it. It is worth $10 each and is given as a prize for winning sweepstakes.
To find your nearest chipotle, click on locations.chipotle.com.