GetGo is an American chain of convenience stores that also serve as cafes. It is known for its retail services in 5 states of the United States of America. This chain is offering survey to customers who visited its stores and want to give their honest feedback. This organization values various customers’ opinions and would love to hear from them, be it good or bad. So, this GetGolistens Customer Satisfaction Survey is a platform to convey any grievances and appreciation to GetGo easily.
For taking this customer satisfaction survey, participants can share their feedback and win amazing perks that are redeemable to their Giant Eagle Advantage Card. However, before you begin the survey and claim rewards, you must know a few details about it and how to benefit from it. This article describes all rules, regulations, rewards, terms of the survey. So read on to get a better idea and also find a step-by-step guide on how to take this survey.
GetGo Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
|Survey Name||GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||5 Days|
|Offer Validity Period||30 Days|
|Survey Limit||One person per receipt|
Get Go Listens Terms and Conditions
Before participating in this Get Go listens survey, here are some terms and conditions to remember:
- People of 18 years or above only can enter this survey.
- Participants must be legal residents of any one of the United States of America.
- Only one survey per person/receipt is allowed in order to claim a reward.
- A working email id is a requirement to claim any rewards.
- All employees, officers, agents, or any other members of GetGo and their immediate family members are disallowed from taking this survey.
- Rewards are absolutely non-transferable in nature.
- Only one 10 perks bonus is given out every 30 days.
Prerequisites to this GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey
Mentioned below are a few things that an entrant will need to access and complete the GetGo survey successfully :
- A recent purchase receipt from any GetGo store is required for a survey code.
- Working internet connection for a smooth and uninterrupted survey experience is preferred.
- Basic proficiency in English is required for understanding questions and conveying responses efficiently.
- Participants must have a smart device such as a mobile phone, tablet, or personal computer and sufficient knowledge to work with such a device.
Methods to Participate in GetGo Survey
To participate in GetGo’s survey and answer all questions in its questionnaire, one must visit www.getgolistens.com. Online mode is the only way to take part in this survey. Previously there used be sweepstakes which one can enter via online survey method or through mailing method. But, now it is taking only the online feedbacks.
Steps to Take Part in GetGo Online Survey
Go through this step-by-step guide to participate in its online method:
1. First and foremost, keep your GetGo purchase receipt ready.
2. Now visit this site, www.getgolistens.com, to go to its survey page.
3. On visiting its survey page, you will have to enter a 21-digit survey code on the above-mentioned purchase receipt.
4. Now, click on ‘Start’ in order to begin this survey.
5. Questions about your overall experience at the GetGo store that you visited, including your experience with its staff, products, cleanliness, ease of payment, etc., will appear.
6. After answering basic questions, enter your age and gender details. This will be for classification purposes only and will not be used otherwise.
7. Finally, answer if you would like to earn 10 perks. For getting these perks, one must fill in their personal details.
8. Once entering all necessary details, click on ‘Submit’ to finish.
Rewards for Giving GetGo Feedback
Taking the GetGo customer survey comes with its own rewards. Individuals can stand a chance to win 10 perks after entering GetGolistens. Once finished answering its questionnaire questions, you will be asked if you want to earn 10 perks. After agreeing to get these perks, fill in your name, email id, and your Giant Eagle Advantage Card Number (this is a 12-digit number found at the back of your GetGo Advantage Card; start from entering the number ‘4’ and skip spaces while entering it).
After entering the necessary details, these 10 perks will get added to your GetGo advantage card within a maximum of 5 days of entering this survey. With a given 24-hour processing window, log into your account online or through the mobile app to check your balance. Validity of these 10 perks will be according to their processing date and not that of giving this feedback. For every 30 days, only 10 perks will be given out.
Why should you participate in GetGolistens Survey?
There can be several long-term and short-term advantages of taking this feedback survey. First, through it, consumers will be able to express their grievances and appreciation for their experience at a GetGo outlet. This will directly affect clients’ future customer service experience by helping the company assess and improve its products and service quality.
GetGo will also be able to increase its customer engagement, improve staff training and service quality as well as its marketing analytics by using feedback from customers. Apart from these long-term advantages, the www getgolistens com survey also offers short-term advantages. The biggest one is that you can win a 10 perks reward that will get added to your GetGo advantage card once completing its questionnaire and filling personal details properly.
Types of Questions asked in getGo Customer Survey
These listed queries can be considered as a model for its questionnaire:
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at our GetGo store. (Mark on a scale)
- Based on your most recent experience, how likely would you recommend GetGo to your friends and family? (Mark on a scale)
- What did you purchase? (Fuel/Both fuel and products/products only)
- Where did you pay for your fuel purchase? (At the pump/Wanted to pay at the pump, but had to pay inside/Inside)
- Which of the following did you purchase?
- (services/Tobacco or cigarettes/other)
- Did you experience a problem during your visit?
- Will you return to this GetGo in the next 15 days?
- Were windshield washing supplies available?
- Was this your first visit to this GetGo?
- Rate your satisfaction on a scale considering these:
- Quality of the fuel
- Speed of your checkout
- Products’ quality
- Availability of parking
- Ease of getting in and getting out of our fuel station
- Cleanliness of the store exterior
- Friendliness of our team members
- Safety and lighting at our parking lot
- Overall value for the price you paid
In case you’ve answered less or dissatisfied, these below questions will say hi to you:
- What was the primary reason you were less than satisfied with our exterior cleanliness?
- Why were you less than satisfied with the value of the price you paid?
- Please tell us in three or more sentences why you were not satisfied with your GetGo experience?
GetGo is a chain of convenience stores owned and operated by Giant Eagle. These convenience stores also serve as cafes and offer fuel services as well. It founded in 1985 and originally named Cross Roads and later changed to Giant Eagle Fuel in 2001, and finally to GetGo in 2003. Its headquarters are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. This chain is present in 5 states of the United States, including Indiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. All of its outlets known for their supermarket cum gas station services popular in the USA. The company stores spread over 267 locations where some even offer carwash and kitchen facilities.
GetGo Customer Service Information
Headquarters Address: GetGo Corporate Offices 45 Mcintyre Square Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Phone Number: 1-800-553-2324 or 1-866-620-0216 (Indianapolis Customers)
GetGo Hours of Customer Service: Monday – Friday at 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
GetGo Near Me Locator: getgocafe.com/store-locator
10 perks are the rewards for participating in Get Go Listens.
GetGo stores are open 24 hours.
To either redeem as GetGo gas rewards or on groceries, one can use their GetGo points. Go to this link to know more: www.getgocafe.com/fuelperks-plus.
To get a GetGo Advantage Card, go to your nearest GetGo outlet and ask them to issue you one.
GetGo rewards will expire within 12 months if not made any earning activity. Therefore, one must have at least one earning activity within 12 months.
Individuals can redeem their GetGo gift card balance at any of this brand’s pumps right before their checkout.
To get a new GetGo advantage card, visit your nearest GetGo outlet and ask them to issue you one.
GetGo sells the Giant Eagle e-gift cards and physical gift cards at different price values.
Yes, GetGo reward points will expire if not used within 12 months if not made any earning activity.