Aldi is offering an amazing opportunity to residents of the United States to participate in its surveys and share their opinions about it at www.tellaldi.us. Customers’ suggestions and feedback will further help Aldi stores to upgrade and modify themselves. Their valuable ideas about this organization will make it know about its weak spots and work upon them. This survey will help the management of any Aldi’s outlet to reduce its communication gap with consumers that shop at it.
People will not be given a chance to share their views, but also they’ll get an opportunity to win exciting rewards worth $100 for participating in this Aldi survey. Even if an individual hasn’t made any purchases from this brand’s store, he/ she will still get a chance to join in its sweepstakes and win a gift card worth $100. Every month, 25 lucky individuals will be considered as winners from 25 divisions. Well, it is really a huge chance to test our luck, isn’t it?! Using these rewards, one can get amazing benefits. So it is a great chance to make our favorite restaurant improve its services to serve us well and in return win ourselves some amazing rewards.
Tellaldi Survey US Rules & Requirements
|Survey Name||Aldi’s Customer Experience Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days|
|Survey Validity Period||Ongoing|
|Official Marshalls Website||www.aldi.us|
|Survey Limit||One person per receipt can take this survey for once.|
Aldi Feedback Terms & Conditions
- Candidates must be legal residents of the United States to participate in the www.tellaldi.us survey and enter its sweepstakes.
- Participants should be at least 18 years or above to become eligible.
- Individuals are not bound to purchase any item to become qualified for participating in its sweepstakes.
- Only one survey entry per receipt is allowed.
- Applicants are supposed to fulfill all details as asked. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Affiliated staff members are not allowed to participate in the survey and are not allowed to win sweepstakes.
- One entry can expect to win only one prize.
- Winners are supposed to redeem their prizes before the date of expiration.
- Prizes cannot be transferred in cash or any other form. Prizes are non-transferable and nonexchangeable. Thus, they are for redeeming purposes only.
- Liability of taxes on prizes are on winners only.
Prerequisites to Complete Tellaldi US Survey Feedback
- A receipt is required with an invitation code for participating in this tellaldi feedback.
- A valid email address, as well as a contact number, is another prerequisite.
- Every participant must not only have any smart gadget(smartphones/laptops/personal computers) but also should know how to work on it.
- A proper internet connection is required for joining this feedback.
- Sound knowledge of either English/ Spanish is another necessity.
Different Methods to Participate in Aldi Guest Satisfaction Survey
Individuals can participate in the Aldi customer satisfaction survey by 2 methods. Those methods are:
- Via Online: Entrants must visit this brand’s official website through www.TellAldi.us to take it online. For this mode of joining, a candidate must and should make a purchase at any of the brand’s outlets and acquire Aldi survey code on receipt. And this receipt comes with an expiration date, so use it before it gets invalid. Then, after answering all questions that appear, people can get entry to its sweepstakes as soon as they submit their feedback and some personal details.
- Via mail-in method: If you haven’t made any purchases with Aldi, you can still participate in its sweepstakes. All an interested individual has to do is acquire a postcard and write his/her personal details like name, address, contact number, and email Id on that postcard. After stating contact info, applicants can post their cards to: 625 Panorama Trail, Suite, 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
How To Participate In The Tellaldi.Us Survey Online?
1. For participating in the Aldi customer satisfaction survey, log on to Aldi’s official feedback website through www.tellaldi.us.
2. Now, select one language, English and Espanol, in which you have more proficiency to both write and read.
3. Now enter the 16-digit Aldi survey code on receipt, your date of visit and time by referring to your receipt.
4. Now, a questionnaire page will appear. Kindly answer all its questions honestly. These questions will mostly depend on your shopping experience at Aldi.
5. After completing the questionnaire, decide whether to join in sweepstakes or not. Mark “yes” and provide your personal details like name, contact number, address, e-mail address, date of birth, etc., to join the sweepstakes. Or else, just exit from that web page after submitting your responses.
6. Once completing all these processes, Just click on “Next”. That’s it! You are done.
How To Participate In Aldi Sweepstakes?
For taking part in Aldi’s sweepstakes, no person has to go to its outlet and make a purchase. Persons who are interested in testing their luck and winning rewards can participate in these drawings. For a detailed procedure, read on further:
- Applicants must get a hold of a postcard with a size of 3″×5″. In that postcard, they must mention their complete details like their name, contact number, address, date of birth, city, state and zip code.
- After mentioning all this necessary information, mail that postcard to:
ALDI Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes XXX
[Insert Participating Division Three Letter Code in XXX] Entry,
625 Panorama Trail,
Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437
Aldi Rewards & Gift Cards
Tellaldi.us survey is offering a chance to win rewards from Aldi stores. It’s a great chance for customers of Aldi to win exciting rewards and discounts on their bills in their future visits. This franchise is offering exciting prizes as rewards for appreciating those who have taken their time to give their feedback. Even if you’re not a customer of Aldi and you haven’t made any purchases, you still get a chance to participate in sweepstakes and win astonishing vouchers. These aldi reward cards will make a candidate happy and attract more people to take this Aldi Survey US.
The entire United States is divided into 25 participating divisions, and every month each division will have one winner. Aldi survey winners will get $100 worth of gift vouchers from Aldi. People who have won sweepstakes will be informed via their registered mail address or contact numbers. With these Aldi rewards, winners can redeem and get discounts on their future visits. However, no particular reward, prize, or offer is transferable nor exchangeable. Moreover, $100 worth of aldi gift cards are non-convertible into cash. They are only for redeeming purposes. Besides, any taxes applied to these gift cards and vouchers are solely a winner’s responsibility.
Why Should You Take Aldi USA Survey?
Nowadays the competition is at its peak. Everyone wants to have greater customers. Every company is trying to attract new patrons by retaining its older ones. In this league, customers are also hoping to enjoy excellent products and services from their favorite organizations. Similarly, most firms are going consumer-oriented so as to improve their relations with buyers. This is why Aldi USA is also offering an opportunity to its patrons to participate in an online survey conducted by it. Giving and taking feedback will act as a bridge between Aldi and its customers to improve their communication gaps.
Various reviews that state both strengths and weaknesses of this organization will let it grow more by turning its weak points into strengths. Thus, this organization will ultimately serve various consumers in a more efficient manner. Therefore, a consumer will definitely get upgraded services and products in his/her next visit.
This is a golden opportunity to connect with the management of any Aldi’s stores and communicate problems faced while shopping at it. People can easily suggest any ideas or state any issues that need to be fixed. Besides all this, participants who gave their feedback are eligible to win $100 gift cards that are redeemable. Winners of these gift cards will get a chance to discount their bills on their future visits to Aldi.
Tell Aldi US Survey Questions
Following are the list of questions that you may happen to see while performing this tellaldi.us survey:
- Rate each department on a scale of 1-10 based on its range of products: fresh meat, seafood, Aldi finds, dairy, grocery, health and beauty, floral, beer/wines.
- How was your overall experience at our store?
- Rating our outlet on a scale of 1-10 based on easiness, cleanliness, organization, availability to stocks, behavior and knowledge of staff about the store, etc.
- State a detailed feedback or suggestion in the comment box.
- How likely will you recommend us to others?(On a scale of 1-10)
ALDI Grocery Stores
ALDI is a private retail industry and supermarket chain owned by German families with 10,000 stores in 20 countries. Karl Albrecht and Theo Albrecht founded it on July 10th, 1946. In 1960, this business split into 2 fragments and became Aldi Nord, situated in Essen & Aldi Süd, situated in Mülheim. The main services provided by Aldi are grocery and household essentials. Aldi Nord operates in western, northern & eastern Germany, Denmark, France, Portugal, United States, Spain, Poland, and Benelux. The Aldi Süd operates in western and southern Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, Switzerland, China, Italy, Hungary, Australia, Austria, Slovenia, and the United States.
Aldi Customer Service
If you face any kind of issue and want to contact Aldi regarding anything, refer to these details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 042 0800
- Address: Retail ADR, 33 floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP.
- Aldi Contact Us: https://www.aldi.us/en/contact/
- For Compliants: ALDI Inc. Attention: Customer Service, 1200 N. Kirk Rd. Batavia, IL 60510
- Aldi Support Hours: Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Sunday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
There can be some underlying issues for this problem, like a receipt’s validity period expiration and improper internet connection. If this Aldi feedback is either closed or your receipt is already used, then, too, this survey may not work.
No, Aldi does not accept any coupons.
Yes, Aldi is conducting an online survey in which one can participate and enter sweepstakes to win $100 worth of gift cards.
No, Aldi’s survey isn’t a hoax. Aldi is providing a chance to participate in its survey and win exciting rewards.
Click on this link www.aldi.us/en/contact/ to give feedback for a product of Aldi.
ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG, a German company owns Aldi.
Go to www.tellaldi.us and enter a 16 digit invitation code in a code column to enter the code for the Aldi survey. A survey code will be on a purchase receipt.
Currently, Aldi has said that it is not holding any rewards or loyalty schemes.
Aldi has neither a discount card or a reward card. However, by participating in its sweepstakes, individuals can win vouchers that are worth $100.
Aldi rewards its customers those who participate in its survey by giving them a free entry into its sweepstakes for winning $100 gift card.
Aldi outlets close at 9 pm on all days.
Aldi outlets open at 9 pm on all days.
To locate Aldi near me click on www.aldi.us/stores/ page.