We all are familiar with Rite Aid, one of the USA’s leading drugstore chains providing snacks, seasonal protection items, general medicines, cosmetics, and backyard and outdoor equipment and products. For almost 5 decades, it has truly been an aid for people who need medicinal support. However, Rite Aid is still thriving greatly to give its consumers a more customized experience for shopping in any of its stores. To make its services even better and inculcate new brands, looks, and additional offerings, Rite Aid has decided to conduct a customer satisfaction survey at wecare.riteaid.com.
Customers can freely share their valuable experiences and give their feedback, opinions, and suggestions if they wish to. This survey helps them to gain customer feedback and opinions about their services and products. Do you want to share your feedback but don’t know how to? Be at ease, as for all know-hows jump right away into this article.
Rite Aid Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
|Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey
|Rite Aid Website
|1 Entry Per Survey Code
Rite Aid Customer Survey Terms and Conditions
Before participating, once check the wecare.riteaid.com complete rules and regulations listed below.
- It is expected of participants to follow the federal, state, and local laws of the United States.
- Participants should be 18 years or older in order to become eligible.
- This wecare.riteaid.com survey is open to only legal citizens of the U.S.
- Employees of Rite Aid, their immediate family members, members of the same household, and others indirectly or directly related to Rite Aid cannot join it.
- Every time a customer completes this online survey, they will be granted one entry to its sweepstakes. Entries can be submitted online or by mail.
- Entries for sweepstakes must be original content filled by entrants and should not violate any rights.
- There are 12 survey periods during which these sweepstakes will also be held. Entries submitted during any non-winning survey period will not be rolled over to subsequent survey periods.
- Only one entry per participant is accepted during Rite Aid’s contest period.
- No purchase is required for entry to sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes winners will be responsible for all taxes if applicable to their rewards.
- Prizes cannot be assigned or transferred in any manner. There will be no exchange or substitution of rewards allowed. Any other expense associated with rewards or prizes will solely be winners’ responsibility.
Prerequisites of this Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey
- Make sure you have access to a computer or any other device with a proper internet connection.
- Entrants should be able to read either English or Spanish.
- A recent Rite Aid receipt with a 16-digit receipt code is necessary.
Methods to Enter Rite Aid Sweepstakes
To participate in its sweepstakes, entrants can choose online or offline (postal mail) method.
- Online Method: Participants need to join the survey through wecare.riteaid.com and answer the questionnaires.
- Mailing Method: Through offline mode, i.e., mailing, one must post their personal details to Rite Aid’s sweepstakes address.
How Do You Participate in wecare.riteaid.com Feedback Survey?
Step 1: First, interested individuals must visit wecare.riteaid.com or access a survey form through this brand’s website- www.riteaid.com/customer-support/store-and-pharmacy-surveys. Make sure to click on “Pharmacy Survey” if you want to participate through its store website.
Step 2: A new Rite Aid experience web page appears asking entrants to enter a 16 digit receipt code of their latest receipt. There will be a picture of a sample receipt code to make your navigation easy.
Step 3: Then, click on an arrow in the green box below to begin its questionnaire.
Step 4: Here, a series of questions relating to your latest interaction and experience with the Rite Aid store that you have visited will appear. Remember to answer all these questions honestly for better results. Genuine feedback from consumers will be of great importance and value to Rite Aid.
Step 5: Some objective questions too will be asked to give your overall rating to this brand’s services and products.
Step 6: Lastly, do not forget to click on “Submit”. After giving responses to Rite Aid’s questionnaire, customers can choose whether they want to join its sweepstakes or not. Participating in sweepstakes can give a chance to win rewards.
Step 7: To enter Sweepstakes, give the required Personal Details to get contacted regarding the prize announcement.
Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes Offline Entry
Individuals will be required to give in their entry form either online or by mail. For both online and offline entries, one must fill in their personal details like name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, and age range, as well as the local store location they have visited. Follow these steps to enter into sweepstakes via mailing method–
- On a post card, hand print your name, age, valid phone number, complete address.
- Via first-class mail, use this given address to submit your entry
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16440,
Rochester, NY 14616.
Later you will receive a message that confirms your contest in these sweepstakes.
Rite Aid Rewards for Survey Sweepstakes
After participating in Rite Aid’s sweepstakes, people can become eligible to win a cash prize. One grand prize will be awarded worth $1000, and the first prize winners will be awarded $100 in cash. One Grand prize of $1000 and Ten first prizes of $100 every month in cheques are awarded to lucky winners. Participants, after completing its customer satisfaction survey, will also receive Rite Aid coupons. Winners of either $1000 or $100 worth of gifts will be informed through telephone, email, or mail.
Rite Aid has its own selection process of winners through random draws. These draws are executed every contest/sweepstakes period. To get a thorough knowledge of how this organization selects its winners, go to www.riteaid.com/legal/sweepstakes-info. Moreover, Rite Aid survey winners may also be featured on social media. There are so many Rite Aid pharmacy stores in the states, so go and get your receipt to win these attractive cash prizes!
Why Should You Take Rite Aid Survey?
No doubt, Rite Aid is one of the leading drugstore chains in the United States. However, Rite Aid still has a lot of scope to expand and take its stores to every nook of cranny of the states by earning great satisfaction from purchasers.
It is no surprise that any business store or enterprise is lacking in one or more areas. And only buyers can point out such lacking areas effectively. Thus, feedback, surveys, reviews, etc., such platforms have risen to peaks. Every brand and company is employing these platforms so as to let consumers give their feedback. And Rite Aid is no exception.
Besides, it is a great responsibility of shoppers to state their appreciation as well as criticism in order to let their stores know what they need and want and what they are getting. Further, for obtaining a more tailored shopping experience, patrons can give their feedback to organizations. Apart from all these, individuals who participate in Rite Aid’s wecare.riteaid.com survey can get a chance to win rewards from $100 to $1000!
WeCare Rite Aid Survey Questions
- Rate our associates based on the criteria like friendliness, cleanliness, greeting during your arrival, assistance.
- Give us your level of customer satisfaction regarding our products and services.
- Is the Rite Aid store that you visited recently clean and tidy?
- Are you a Wellness+ program member? If so, did our cashier ask whether you wanted to use your Wellness+ card?
- How long did you have to wait to complete your checkout process?
- On a scale of 1-10, how likely would you visit our store again?
- Would you recommend our store to your family and friends?
- How often do you shop at Rite Aid?
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a pharmacy/ drugstore founded in 1962 in the United States by Alex Grass under the name Thrift D Discount Center. Over these years, Rite Aid has gained a stronghold in the pharmacy market and is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange. This brand offers pharmacy products as well as eatables, and much more. The success story behind it is genuinely inspirational with its strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
From the first store opened as Thrift D Discount Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to more than 2400 operating stores, Rite Aid has passed its $1 billion sales mark. In addition, its free customer rewards program, wellness+, has been recognized as the best loyalty program in the drugstore channel. In addition, it has a sturdy hold on customer loyalty and continues to gain more customers as it excels.
Rite Aid Customer Service
- Headquarters: 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 19011, USA
- Rite Aid Phone Number (Customer service): 1-800-748-3243
- Customer care message: www.riteaid.com/customer-support/contact-us
- Rite Aid Hours of Customer Support: Mon-Fri on 8 am – 8 pm ET, and Saturday on 9:30 am – 6 pm ET. They are closed on Sundays.
- Stores working hours: 24*7
Go to this link www.riteaid.com/locations/search.html and enter Zip or City to know your nearest Rite Aid store.
The recent winner of the Rite Aid sweepstakes was John E from Drexel hill, PA, who won $1000 worth of gift cards and coupons.
The reason for Rite Aid’s survey site not working might be because its survey period has ended.
Rite Aid stores work 24*7
Rite Aid stores work 24*7
Walgreens Boots Alliance currently owns Rite Aid.
Rite Aid sells various gift cards, including Macy’s, Applebee’s, Olive Garden, Starbucks, GameStop, Netflix, Barnes and Noble, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Home Depot, Lowes, and Rite Aid, along with the American Express and Vanilla Visa gift cards.
There are 2,464 operating Rite Aid stores in the U.S.