America’s food retailer giant, Weis Markets, has taken up an initiative to conduct an online survey for better consumer services. As the top retailing corporation, it has decided to prioritize customers by conducting a survey. Through this survey, the organization tries to establish direct communication to customers for suggestions as well as working on its drawbacks. Moreover, it lets consumers give their valuable feedback at Weisfeedback survey page so that this retailer can improvise and serve better.
Weis Markets has followed a trend that gives clients few points on every purchase, so they have points in their account for getting discounts after gaining a certain number of points. In addition, all those who participate in this survey, apart from laying forward their suggestions, can get 100 points into their card for discounts. Amazing, isn’t it?! So, all a client needs to do is share his/her shopping experience regarding their visit to any of its stores and Voila! They can win discount vouchers and gift cards. Excited, aren’t you? Get acquainted with this survey well through our article.
Rules and Requirements for Weis Survey
|Survey name||Weis Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt validity period||72 hours from purchase|
|Survey validity period||7 days|
|Survey limit||One entry per receipt|
Weis Markets Survey Terms and Conditions
- An entrant should have a Weis Markets purchase receipt as well as a reward card to enter this survey.
- Note that a reward card is compulsory.
- Validity of a purchase receipt is just 72 hours. After that, it expires immediately.
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 United States.
- Members interested in joining this review shall be 18 years of age or above.
- Survey is available in English only. So sufficient knowledge of that language is necessary.
- Employees of these stores and their direct relatives like mother, father, brother, sister, wife, etc., are omitted from participating.
Weis Market Survey Perquisites
- Entrants must possess a smartphone, laptop, or PC.
- Participants shall have the ability to read and type in English.
- Internet connection is required to participate. A steady internet connection is preferred.
- Receipt and reward card for entry is mandatory.
Methods to take part in Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey
There is only one way for members to join this Weis feedback survey and win extra discount points. That is by going on Weis’ official survey website, www.weismarketfeedback.com, and answering its questionnaire. Unfortunately, there is no offline procedure for this survey as it is available only in digital.
How to Take Weis e Survey @ weisfeedback.com?
1. First, visit Weis Markets’ official website through www.weisfeedback.com. If you want take Weis markets feedback survey for pickup or delivery order, Click on ‘Weis2GO Online Order’. Else, choose the ‘In-store Visit’ option.
2. On an appeared web page, enter your Weis reward card’s number, location number, date /time of your visit, receipt entry, and purchase bill number.
3. Some of these details will be available on your Weiss receipt.
4. Next, enter all personal data regarding age, gender, age, etc.
5. Click on “Start” to answer questions.
6. Questions regarding your recent experience with Weis, range of available products, customer services, staff behavior, and overall quality of its services will appear to respond.
7. Answer all questions honestly, either positive or negative all responses are equally appreciated.
8. After completion of this Weis customer survey, 100 reward points will be added to your Wei rewards.
Weis Rewards for Participating in Survey
Weis Markets usually offers points on every purchase and adds them for discounts in future shopping. This is one positive aspect of the franchise. So taking the survey, customers get to gain straight away 100 points to their reward card. Validity of these points remains permanently on your cards. Incredible, right?! Anyone can benefit from these points on any purchase. All a patron has to do is just take out some time and answer questions asked at the Weisfeedback survey.
Note: Rewards cannot get transferred or converted into cash. One receipt per one entry and only one survey is allowed for getting Weisfeedback com reward points for every 7 days.
Why Take the Weis Feedback Customer Survey?
Factors that any department cares about and prioritizes more are quality, reputation, attractive prices, and more customers. And Weis Markets has all these qualities in it. You can only find top-quality products at all of its stores. But its management still thinks they need to work on consumer satisfaction areas and better them more. Besides, it wants to know if any particular outlet is offering low-grade foods, any of its staff are rude, or how to bring more satisfaction to its customers.
Thus, here comes this feedback which is more like conducting direct communication and asking more directly consumers’ feedback and queries. Moreover, participants’ efforts won’t go wasted as they can get direct 100 points in their reward account for future shopping. Giving honest feedback allows Weis to implement suggestions in action and take care of complaints to provide better services to patrons.
Questions Asked during Weis Markets Customer Survey
One can relate a Weisfeedback questionnaire to these questions:
- How is the quality of products?
- Are you satisfied with the timings of senior hours?
- Is the staff behavior good?
- What are your recommendations on additional products?
- Do you have any feedback on delivery?
- Personal suggestions.
- Rate your overall experience.
- How long did you have to stand in the queue?
About Weis Markets
Weis Markets is a Mid-Atlantic food retailer based in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. It currently operates with 196 stores consisting of over 23,000 employees in Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, etc. This retailer was started by Harry and Sigmund Weis brothers in 1912. Their store has been reported revolutionary at the time of its establishment, as it did not care much about profits by making products available at affordable prices. This brand still continues to give commodities at cheap prices and of the best quality to consumers. It also invests in pharmacy and other senior hours for more reach.
Weis Customer Service
Often having too many branches, franchises, and stores, it becomes difficult to solve disputes occurring within or outside those stores. Hence, every institution needs to have customer service to solve quality or quantity-related issues, fake products, or damaged ones. To address any complaints to Weis Markets, make use of these customer service details.
Official Weis Feedback Website: www.weismarket.com
Weis Markets Head Office:
1000 South Second Street
Sunbury, Pennsylvania 17801
The United States.
Weis Phone Number: 1-866-999-9347
Weis hours: 6 AM to 8 PM (Monday to Sunday). During Weekends, it may close early at some locations.
Weis Markets outlets close at 8 pm.
Weis Markets outlets open at 6 am.
Yes. Every Tuesday, both seniors and people with immunity-related issues can shop in all Weis Markets stores from 6:00 am – 7:00 am.
Survey code is not necessary to enter the Weis rewards survey. Just enter the Reward Card Number from your rewards card along with Date, Time, and Location from your receipt.
Harry and Sigmund Weis own Weis Markets.
Weis Markets doubles manufacturer coupons up to 99 cents in all locations.
One can view their store gift card balance by visiting Weis’ official website or by calling the number on the back of a Weis gift card.
You can get 19-cent for a pound of bananas or 39 cents for a 20-ounce loaf of Weis Quality Sandwich Bread with your Weis points.
Yes. Seniors can now avail 10% discount on Tuesdays in Weis Market. Individuals must be 60+ years old and present a valid ID. See a store associate for more details.
Weis sells different gift cards as mentioned below-
1. Ten Dollar Gift Card +$10.00.
2. Twenty Dollar Gift Card +$20.00.
3. Twenty-five Dollar Gift Card +$25.00.
4. Fifty Dollar Gift Card +$50.00.
5. One Hundred Dollar Gift Card +$100.00.
Weis Markets has 196 stores in total.